At every stage of a professionals career there are discernible Leadership Development opportunities and needs. What is set out below is an offer which is as closely related to colleagues’ needs at each of these stages as possible.
What We Offer:
- A wide range of leadership programmes catering for the known needs of teachers and others;
- These apply to all phases from Early Years, Primary, Secondary, Post-16, Special Education and PRUs;
- Local Ownership over the design and delivery of courses and other activity;
- The Accreditation of these programmes by school-based professionals;
- Quality Assurance (based on evaluation, client satisfaction assessments and the impact of courses on participants’ practice in their schools;
- Certification for all completed Modules and Courses;
- Access to Master’s degree accreditation;
- Flexibility to undertake individual elements of a course and to complete a session missed through illness or professional commitments at a later date at no extra cost;
- Bespoke training for staff in individual schools or a cluster of schools, including:
- Whole-school INSET;
- Individual and Group support and training;
- Full, Half-Day and Twilight sessions as appropriate;
- Longer-term development programmes working closely with individuals and/or teams.
Local, Low-Cost Delivery.
We believe that no-one should have to travel more than 25 minutes from home or work to access high quality leadership development training and as school leaders we need to keep travel and cover costs to a minimum. Therefore:
- The courses delivered in each Alliance/Partnership “area” can be made available to those living or working nearby;
- All courses (except some NPQs) run from 4pm-6pm to eradicate supply cover costs;
- Each course comprises modules that can be accessed as one-off, stand-alone items.