We are delivering the National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership (NPQML) programme to aspiring, new and established middle leaders. Working with our alliance / network of schools in Pennine Lancashire using local leaders with local knowledge and local expertise.
The National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership (NPQML) is a new qualification that provides national recognition of your leadership development and professional achievement as a middle leader. We offer a flexible, modular structure that combines core modules with the freedom to specialise through a choice of electives.
Delivering the programme
” Edge Hill University and their School Partnership has the has the commitment, credibility, capability and capacity to deliver great leadership development.” (National College 2012)
Edge Hill University Practice Based MA Education
• NPQML is worth 30 credits on the MA Education
• Opportunity to complete a further 30 credit MA module free. This equates to 1/3 of the MA Education at no additional cost.
• On line support available for those engaging with the free MA module
• MA/Reflective writing workshops available in your local area.
Who can apply?
Middle leaders with responsibility for leading a team, including key stage/subject/curriculum leaders, heads of department and pastoral leaders.
The NPQML Programme:
Two essential modules and one elective module, with a focus on driving successful team performance and improving classroom practice.
2 Essential Modules
• Leading Teaching
• Managing Systems and Processes
1 Elective Module chosen from:
• Leading an effective team
• Leading and developing staff
• Succeeding in middle leadership
• Leading change for improvement
• Leading in a diverse system
To register or for any queries, contact Russell Milnes.
Email address: email@example.com