It is essential that we remain responsive to ever-changing needs, so any unmet or emerging need and the requirement to change the emphases in existing provision will be eagerly listened to by Iain Hulland and Geoff Hewitt, who deliver the courses. It is part of their role to ensure the relevance of the offer.
We do so by offering:
- a wide range of generic and bespoke leadership courses designed to meet the needs of specified groups of professionals;
- bespoke courses;
- opportunities for the next generation of leadership trainers to be identified and fully prepared.
Enquiries and Applications for courses can be made by:
Please send any requests for places or queries to Sarah Pearson via the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Courses will be held at the Alder Grange Sixth Form Centre in Rawtentall, or at Penwortham Priory Academy in Preston.
To ensure the viability of courses and to keep costs as low as possible, we have to operate a deadline for course bookings. This will normally be one month before the course is due to begin. After that time, if a colleague is unable to attend but another colleague from their (or another) school wishes to take their place, this is absolutely acceptable. Regrettably, however, we may still have to charge for an unfilled place for a Course or Programme if we are unable to fill a booked place.
For 2017 the cost per session is £75.
A full 5 session Programme with the fifth, reflective session to incorporate Master’s Degree accreditation is £375. Where a colleague does not wish to seek accreditation a 4 session programme is £300.
To cover the cost of specialist materials a single £20 additional charge applies to:
- Aspiring to Middle Leadership
To ensure consistently high quality Leadership Development across the Consortium requires, the courses available are quality assured by:
- evaluations of all course members
- the lead member of at least one other Consortium
- Edge Hill University where Master’s degree credits or other accreditation is involved.